The countdown is on for the long 4th of July weekend (can you feel our excitement?!) Whether your plans consist of hitting the beach or a rooftop bbq, here are a few of our tips for a fun and relaxing celebration.
Drink Up: Beat the heat with a refreshing seasonal cocktail
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade: A classic combination that’s perfectly refreshing.
- Berryoska Revolution: Nobody wants to spend time at a barbecue mixing 10 ingredients. This one looks simple and delicious!
- Sangria Salute: Hosting is so much easier when the drinks are pre-made in a pitcher
Snack Time: Keep the fun going with a few indulgent treats
- Toast the 4th with classic outdoor Americana- capture the vibe with a fun s’more bar!
- Beat the heat with a batch of red, white, and blue popsicles (pre-made also work just fine 🙂
Dress to Impress: Whatever your plans include, we’re opting for red, white, blue, and light layering.
- An easy pull on dress can go all weekend day and night
- Beach cover up or bbq, everyone needs a broken in pair of cut-offs.
- Beat the evening chill, and mosquitos with a chic outer layer.
- Your own variation of this mani, because when else can you get away with it?!
Have a wonderful 4th of July, and we’ll see you back here Monday!