The unofficial kick off to summer- aka Memorial Day is next weekend! Whether this means heading to the beach or a backyard barbecue, delicious seasonal food is crucial to making the weekend a true summer welcome. One of our favorite menus? A delicious Clam Boil! Our favorite is thrown in one pot in the backyard with sand at our feet, but we also found this more refined option which sounds tempting. The countdown is on!
- For an authentic clam boil we normally layer the clam in a pot with potatos, sausage and a splash of sea water (it’s authentic!) As a city friendly alternative, this white wine version sounds delicious, and indoor friendly.
- If you’re near the ocean next weekend, why not include lobster in the party! This is a great tutorial to make lobster less intimidating.
- Must have side dish: potato salad
- A delicious update on pasta salad
- Of course corn on the cob has to be included! Make extra of this delicious herb butter for dipping the seafood!
Every menu needs a signature cocktail, and this summer infused gin and tonic sounds perfect! What are your plans for Memorial Day Weekend?