– Start the day off with a fun brunch including classic mimosas, or this delicious sounding ginger, basil, grapefruit twist, courtesy of Joylicious.
– Our mom rarely takes time for herself, so gift her with some fun treats that encourage R&R. This candle smells amazing, and is perfect for a bubble bath.
– Flowers are a no-brainer gift, yet they make everyone feel special. You could order from a florist (there are plenty of deals still going on!) or head to the flower district to put together your own personal mix.
-Personal luxuries that she will never buy herself are the perfect treat to present on Sunday morning. This ultra comfortable robe will make any night in feel much more luxurious.
– A girl’s day doesn’t get any more classic than a spa day. Check out your local specials, or whip up some at home specialties like this ultra moisturizing mask.
– We’re dying to check out the ultimate fashion documentary this weekend, and we’re sure mom would love it too, followed by an indulgent lunch!
Happy Mother’s Day to all of the moms, and thank you for everything you do!