The unofficial meal of New York City is brunch, and for the city that never sleeps, we are more than willing to wake up relatively early for a long leisurely meal complete with a bubbly mimosa. Whether it’s a leisurely Easter Brunch complete with family and a spring dress, or plate of eggs paired with dark shades and your girlfriends, here are a few of our favorite brunch spots around the city…
- Peels: The southern inspired hot spot on the Bowery is also a favorite for a homey brunch.
- Rosemary’s: The new West Village favorite has a delicious Italian brunch, and a special menu available for Easter Sunday (who doesn’t want a plate of pasta pre-chocolate bunny!)
- La Bonbonniere: A low key go – to, this diner/dive offers the best pastrami, egg, and cheese in the city.
- Jacob’s Pickles: Head to the Upper West Side to wake up with homemade biscuits.
- The Smith: The delightful Lincoln Center location can satisfy a group with every thing from savory eggs to something sweet (vanilla bean french toast?!)
- Artisinal: For a celebratory brunch, we love the French Bistro vibe of Artisinal, also hosting an Easter special.