For this week’s love fest with our city we are spreading holiday cheer with music, shopping, and art gazing in the chilly weather. Here are a few things we are loving in NYC right now…
- Bundle up and enjoy the latest art installation to arrive at Madison Square Park.
- The stunning performance of The Nutcracker by The New York City Ballet.
- Or head to Brooklyn for an inventive new take on the classic.
- A delicious Smorgasburg from the genius team behind The Brooklyn Flea has arrived in Manhattan!
- Another fabulous option for sipping cider and stocking up on unique gifts at Union Square.