We’re pretty lucky to be based in one of the most interesting, inspiring, and bustling cities in the world! NYC only gets better during the holidays. Although a swarm of tourists arrive in our fair city, the twinkling lights, holiday tunes, outdoor skating more than make up for them in our mind. Here are five things we are loving in NYC right now!
- As you prepare to stuff yourself on Thanksgiving, spend some time with the family taking in the Thanksgiving Day Parade. Children and adults around the country can appreciate this “only in New York” spectacle that begins at Central Park, and ends in front of the iconic Macy’s at Herald Square.
- Everyone has the absolutely impossible to buy for person on their shopping list. We recommend stopping by The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park to find a truly unique gift from over one hundred pop-up boutiques (and definitely stop by the pop corn shop before you make the rounds!)
- Looking to scoop up a little something for yourself before you start stocking up for everyone else? Good news: it’s sample sale season! (P.S including ours!)
- Our go to DIY girl Grace has been creating some impossibly good jewelry DIYs lately. This necklace just might be the perfect gift for our bff.
- Holiday shopping in NYC gets an extra jolt of eye candy thanks to the over the top window displays from some of our favorite stores. Most of them are going up this week, so hit the sidewalks this weekend!